TERMS & CONDITIONS
Reservations, Deposit and Final Payment
· A first deposit of $50 along with a completed registration form is required for all new reservations.
· After you make your first deposit, you are required to make monthly deposits or your booking may be cancelled for abandonment of reservation. All previous payments will be forfeited.
· If you find yourself in a difficult financial situation and cannot make a monthly payment please email us immediately so we will know not to cancel your reservation.
· Please know it is your responsibility to be sure that whoever you choose as your roommate/ travel mate for your selected travel event is also making their monthly payments. We can provide roommate account summaries upon request.
· All payments to Premier Travel One are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please be sure you will attend event before submitting payment. This is because Premier Travel One has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
· All final payment dates are clearly noted on the website of the event you have selected. It is your responsibility to be sure payments arrive to us on or before that date.
· All late payments will require a late fee of $50.
· If you are paying late, you must send your request by email and give us the date you will make your late payment.
· If you fail to make your final payment by the final payment date, your reservation will automatically cancel and all previous deposits will forfeit.
· If you see a travel event you would like to participate in, you can make your first payment at anytime even if it is in the middle of a payment schedule, provided that space is still available.
Method of Payment
· PayPal is our preferred method of payment.
· We also accept payments of checks and money order by mail. These payments must be received 30 days before travel. Must be made payable to: PREMIER TRAVEL ONE
· We also accept payments by phone, which will require at 3.75% additional fee and will require you to submit a credit card authorization form along with your ID and a copy of the credit card.
· Premier Travel One reserves the right to refuse to accept or retain any person as tour participant, and to make changes and substitutes in any itinerary of its group travel as it deems necessary for the comfort, safety, or the convenience of the group travel participants and the proper carrying out of the event, and to withdraw any or all tours announced in this program should conditions warrant. If a tour is cancelled, a full refund of all monies paid to the company by the participant will constitute full settlement.
· Please report any disability requiring special attention to Premier Travel One at the time the reservation is made. Premier Travel One will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so nor is it responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers. The Americans with Disabilities Act is only applicable within the United States and facilities for disabled individuals are limited outside its borders. Most transportation services, including the touring motor coach, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. We regret that we cannot provide individual assistance to a vacation participant for walking, dining, getting on and off motor coaches and other vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified and physically able companion must accompany travelers who need such assistance and must assume full responsibility for their well-being. The passenger assumes the full risk of use and of any prohibitions imposed by vendors. Generally motorized scooters are not suitable on international tours.
· Smoking is not allowed on transportation that is exclusively used by Premier Travel One.
· Passport is required to travel outside the United States. The passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months beyond the conclusion of your trip.
· You should apply and obtain a passport far in advance for any group travel outside the United States.
· Most airlines require us to submit your Passport information to them 60 days before travel. Please be sure your passport arrives before then if applying for a new one or getting a renewal.
· If you are traveling on one of our group cruises, you can travel with a certified birth certificate and government issued identification as long as . Please note that a hospital record is not a birth certificate.
· The accommodations listed with our group travel packages are intended to be used with each tour. If changes become necessary for any reason, the accommodations substituted will be equivalent in standard to those shown. Unless requested otherwise, we will book non-smoking rooms. Please note that hotels cannot always guarantee smoking rooms.
· Premier Travel One is not responsible for time changes made the airlines, bus conductor and railways.
· Flight time, seat assignments are solely at the discretion of the airlines. Hotel room location is also the sole discretion of the hotel. Requests can be made but are not guaranteed.
· Baggage fees of the airlines are not included in our package prices. If you decide to check baggage you must pay this fee directly to the airline.
· The carriers, accommodations and other suppliers providing services are independent contractors and are not agents, employees of Premier Travel One. Premier Travel One assumes no responsibility and will not be held liable for any personal injury, property damage, or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity by reason of (1) any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of its suppliers, (2) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized acts or omissions on the part of any employee of these suppliers, (3) any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment or instrumentality owned, operated, or used by any of these suppliers, or (4) any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any other party not under the control, direct or otherwise, of Premier Travel One, or (5) acts of God.
Thank you for booking with Premier Travel One!